Anyone own the Red NA at the Cornwall Park Hanami today?

Talk about stuff not related directly to MX5s. Feel free to discuss what you like, as long as you keep within the forum rules.

Moderators: LilRay.Sun, Growler, jif, r3spct

poison
Keep calm, Forum Moderator here.

Anyone own the Red NA at the Cornwall Park Hanami today?

Post by poison » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:32 pm

Hi Guys

I was at a Hanami (Japanese tradition to enjoy a picnic under the Spring Cherry blossoms) today with the NZ Japan society and there was a nice red NA there, front spoiler, red interior extra's and a roll bar, had an MX5 club sticker, anyone here?

Hanami FYI - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanami
:twisted: Gazda in the white HOT Mazda :twisted:

poison

Post by poison » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:35 pm

Oops, sorry, thinking like an American :D

Cornwall Park is the park at the foot of One Tree Hill in Auckland for those who may wonder where the hell it is.
:twisted: Gazda in the white HOT Mazda :twisted:

Quidam
See my 5 and raise you.
See my 5 and raise you.

Memories of Japan

Post by Quidam » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:56 am

An old running buddy of mine got married to a Japanese laday a few years ago and I went to Japan for his wedding. Toured the country armed with a backback and a JR Rail Pass for about 1 month (from the top to the bottom) what adventures I had -seems like a distant memory now. Anyway, if I remember right he got married in Yokohama just when the whole Cherry Blossom Sake drinking thing was going down. It was quite a sight, it seemed like all the big companies had "reserve spots" under the trees, and the junior office boys had to go early and hold the spots for the senior staff, who came along later and proceeded to get completely sh!t-faced drunk. Japan seemed like such a surreal place to me! I was glad I got to experience such a different culture from NZ.

Return to “Off Topic Chat”