BBS centres

Archives of Posts to the NZ MX5 List back in 2001
xtr515758

BBS centres

Post by xtr515758 » Thu Dec 20, 2001 7:06 pm

This is probably a previously aired problem, but I'm new to the joys of these beautiful machines... I have bought a '93 S-limited which is original apart from the radio/CD unit, and the centre caps being missing from the BBS gold alloys. Mazda NZ will kindly supply some for $329 + gst each! Any ideas for alternative sources? They are apparently not interchangable with BBS from BMW or other marques. At the least, could someone email me a couple of close up shots of their centres so that I could look at getting a look-alike centre made by someone.

Nigel Every

BBS centres

Post by Nigel Every » Fri Dec 21, 2001 8:04 am

I have an S special with BBS and will email photo to you at weekend. If yours had
gold BBS I asume it is black with red interior as I believe it was only that liminted
special that had gold BBS.

Nigel

This is probably a previously aired problem, but I'm new to the joys of these beautiful
machines... I have bought a '93 S-limited which is original apart from the radio/CD
unit, and the centre caps being missing from the BBS gold alloys. Mazda NZ will
kindly supply some for $329 + gst each! Any ideas for alternative sources? They
are apparently not interchangable with BBS from BMW or other marques. At the least,
could someone email me a couple of close up shots of their centres so that I could
look at
[...]

Return to “2001”