I'm back!

Discussion about MX5s, Roadsters & Miatas, not directly fitting into one of the categories below. Please keep it on topic.

Moderators: LilRay.Sun, Furai, Growler, zorruno, jif

Gravelben
I have stars and not afraid to use them
I have stars and not afraid to use them

I'm back!

Post by Gravelben » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:19 pm

I used to hang around here a few years back, had a tatty red Mk1 and then a rowdy black turbo Mk1 (bought from forum member Jim and then sold to another forum member Harlan) before turning to the dark side of only having practical cars for a while...

But I got myself back into an MX5 earlier this year, so I thought it was time I dropped in here again :)

ImageMX5 in the fog by Ben, on Flickr

No turbo silliness this time (as fun as that was) - got a tidy low-kms 1998 RS 6-spd, all standard apart from Mazdaspeed (Eibach/Bilstein) suspension (which might have been a factory option I guess). Its a bit low for my usual gravel antics, but still a good toy.

I'm not really a fan of the white wheels, so I'm on the lookout for some that suit it better. Probably darker colour wheels, black or maybe bronze would suit the silver car. Not planning to do much else to it at this stage, possibly a rollbar to get into trackdays again.

Keith Jones
I count 5-s in my sleep
I count 5-s in my sleep

Re: I'm back!

Post by Keith Jones » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:03 pm

Hi Gravelben

Good to see you back. It only goes to show, once an MX5 fan, always an MX5 fan.

Cheers

Keith

Return to “MX5 Discussion”