rear ended at stop sign

Discussion about MX5s, Roadsters & Miatas, not directly fitting into one of the categories below. Please keep it on topic.

Moderators: LilRay.Sun, Furai, Growler, zorruno, jif

warrensmith
Hey. They are NOT Training wheels.
Hey.  They are NOT Training wheels.

rear ended at stop sign

Post by warrensmith » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:12 pm

Anyone else being rear ended at stop signs? i have been hit 3 :evil: times over 9mths when i have been stopped at stop signs behind another car and them moved to the front of the line checking the traffic and been struck from behind by 3 blind drivers causing $300 to $1200 worth of repairs to the rear bumper and number plate panel

I have only had the car back repaired 6wks ago and on thursday i got hit again ,she has no insurance but will pay me on getting a quote from the same panelbeater that has repaired it twice already what the bloody hell is wrong with these people as it has being a sunny day and all have said there sorry it was all there fault!!!!!!
The colour is bright blue and all stop lights are working

Angreal
I have stars, you haven't. Deal with it
I have stars, you haven't.  Deal with it

Post by Angreal » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:02 pm

No but it is my biggest worry on the bike. It happened to a friend of mine on a bike and they ended up with an injured back. Normally I brake super early coming into give way/stop signs and have loud vehicles so they know when I'm going

Otherwise just drive super aggressively and take the tiny gaps leaving a trail of smoke 8)

brownie
I count 5-s in my sleep
I count 5-s in my sleep

Post by brownie » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:55 pm

LED hi stop lights,Can't miss em when lit up and dead easy to fit.
Do have a few left at work.
Attachments
NA LED hi stop light boot.jpg
NA LED hi stop light boot going.jpg

Return to “MX5 Discussion”