Mazda wrecker on forun

Discussion about MX5s, Roadsters & Miatas, not directly fitting into one of the categories below. Please keep it on topic.

Moderators: LilRay.Sun, Furai, Growler, zorruno, jif

Bwarp
I count 5-s in my sleep
I count 5-s in my sleep

Post by Bwarp » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:18 pm

My problem isnt really with the time it takes to respond to emails, it's just with not following through with what you say you're gonna do. We've asked for things only to receive the answer "will check when im back next week" and then never get a follow up email..... So we email again "oh I'll bring it down to you on x date"... Never hear back, or get a price, or even an answer to any questions we've asked.

So we've taken our business else where....
Toolbox wrote:YOU ARE ONE VERY SICK PUPPY that likes to hide behind a computer. GOODBYE

Bwarp
I count 5-s in my sleep
I count 5-s in my sleep

Post by Bwarp » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:21 pm

Toolbox wrote:O'well it just goes to prove their is at least one childish Critical Bugger on this site my karma stood at -6 before my last post then it dropped to -4 thankyou but now some Critical Buggers raw nerve must have been touched and my karma has gone up to -5 Thankyou you very sad puppy.
Oh diddums you lost a few meaningless points on an internet forum. You poor thing. Life must be really tough. :(
Toolbox wrote:YOU ARE ONE VERY SICK PUPPY that likes to hide behind a computer. GOODBYE

Toolbox
See my 5 and raise you.
See my 5 and raise you.

Post by Toolbox » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:28 pm

Bwarp wrote

Oh diddums you lost a few meaningless points on an internet forum. You poor thing. Life must be really tough.

So with a out burst like that I take it was your raw nerve that I touched.Sorry I wont be responding to any of your childest reply's. YOU ARE ONE VERY SICK PUPPY that likes to hide behind a computer. GOODBYE
I didn't make a mistake. I gave you a observation test and you JUST passed.

authentic
I have stars and not afraid to use them
I have stars and not afraid to use them

Post by authentic » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:37 pm

Please don't start a pointless internet argument.

They're embarrassing to read.

Toolbox
See my 5 and raise you.
See my 5 and raise you.

Post by Toolbox » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:27 pm

authentic wrote: Please don't start a pointless internet argument.
They're embarrassing to read.

No that wont be happening, as I said I won't be replying to any of his comments.
I totality agree with you
+1
I didn't make a mistake. I gave you a observation test and you JUST passed.

Snapfrozen
I am quitting my job and going 5-ing

Post by Snapfrozen » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:21 pm

The last product I bought from you was hardtop bolts... Didn't want striker plates or anything, just the 2 bolts that it clips to at the back.

You sent me 2 different hardtop bolts, different designs and lengths. The thread on 1 was fucked. I sent 3 emails, called and left a voicemail. Gave up, bought some new ones and didn't shop again.

I'm an insurance underwriter, don't deal too much with clients (although my 6 years of retail in my previous job relied on it).

Personally, it's a choice I make not to buy from you as your communication is not as good as other companies. I understand you are a 1 man show and understand that is not easy and you probably do great 95% of the time. However I just fail to get good service over and over, and when you don't get a reply to 4 attempts at contact, why would I purchase from you again?

Support local business - Yeh right, ebay gets it to me cheaper, faster and not broken.

Furai
I have stars, you haven't. Deal with it
I have stars, you haven't.  Deal with it

Post by Furai » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:09 pm

I can only see this thread going one way so be nice or Im locking it.

ross
See my 5 and raise you.
See my 5 and raise you.

Post by ross » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:48 pm

I guess snapfrozen,(dont know what his real name is).... is talking about me.
Tell us all your full name and I might remember this because it doesnt ring true.
This looks a bit dodgy to me..cant remember a mx5 wrecker but knows all the details of some bad bolts....

Its almost like the person that started this thread wanted to have a dig at someone,maybe me.

Epic mental blank. Who was the Mazda wrecker on the forum? Need a radiator for a random car.

Need a radiator for a random car,come on, was it for your mums corolla?
Stick to kickboxing your mate Bwarp.

I dont like to get into petty crap like this but sometimes you just need to reply......

chris

Post by chris » Wed May 01, 2013 12:51 am

ross wrote:I guess snapfrozen,(dont know what his real name is).... is talking about me.
Tell us all your full name and I might remember this because it doesnt ring true.
This looks a bit dodgy to me..cant remember a mx5 wrecker but knows all the details of some bad bolts....

Its almost like the person that started this thread wanted to have a dig at someone,maybe me.

Epic mental blank. Who was the Mazda wrecker on the forum? Need a radiator for a random car.

Need a radiator for a random car,come on, was it for your mums corolla?
Stick to kickboxing your mate Bwarp.

I dont like to get into petty crap like this but sometimes you just need to reply......
My Karma is already fucked.

Ross, I emailed you last year about an aerial for a mx5 it took you two months to reply, do you think I am really willing to wait two months just for an aerial?

Your post was completely contradictory, if you want to give yourself a good name, you should NEVER go all defensive and start making "funny" comments such as "your mums corolla".

If I were in your shoes, I personally would start trying to build a nice sized reliable customer base as opposed to offending not only the customer but also other mx5 owners.

Oh, and sometimes it helps to admit you are wrong instead of playing the "I'm cooler than you will ever be" card.
1 X Primera
2 X Silvia
1 X BMW E30
1 X Audi A6
3 X Mazda MX5 (1989, 1990, 1991)

Skilfil
I count 5-s in my sleep
I count 5-s in my sleep

Post by Skilfil » Wed May 01, 2013 9:42 am

warrior
I only think 5.
I only think 5.

Post by warrior » Wed May 01, 2013 9:47 am

Have some karma back chris
warrior

Bwarp
I count 5-s in my sleep
I count 5-s in my sleep

Post by Bwarp » Wed May 01, 2013 11:59 am

ross wrote: Stick to kickboxing your mate Bwarp.

Oh wow. Such a professional response. Derpppp. Wouldn't expect anything less from you..

And, Toolbox, lol. You touched such a huge nerve that I moved my mouse 2cm to the left and hit a 'minus' button under your name. I'M OBVIOUSLY A FURIOUSLY SICK PUPPY.

Snapfrozen

Post by Snapfrozen » Wed May 01, 2013 12:14 pm

It was for a Mazda neo. Think that's a familia...

Only had the chassis code and I wanted brownie.. Since pmd him and got a response same day. It was polite and helpful even though I didn't buy it from him. Don't see any point providing you with details, personally im over it and don't care, it was like 50 bucks months ago..

Just want to add, believe it or not, as much as I have had a bad experience
i started this thread to get contact details of someone other than your royal self Ross. You own mx5mart. I didn't want an mx5 radiator hence my random car comment. Do you need your ego deflated annually to stay in business or do you hate on your entire potential customer base?

Can we lock this? Only started it to get brownies contact details..

ross
See my 5 and raise you.
See my 5 and raise you.

Post by ross » Wed May 01, 2013 1:17 pm

Its nice to be important but more important to be nice.... :lol:

Furai

Post by Furai » Wed May 01, 2013 11:16 pm

This thread shows a bad side to the forum. Im actually dissapointed that you guys bicker worse than kids.

Return to “MX5 Discussion”