can we use RX7 seat?

Discussion about MX5s, Roadsters & Miatas, not directly fitting into one of the categories below. Please keep it on topic.

Moderators: LilRay.Sun, Furai, Growler, zorruno, jif

punkoutnz
I count 5-s in my sleep
I count 5-s in my sleep

Post by punkoutnz » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:58 am

It'd be a bit different if it was something that happened from time to time. But I've seen it heaps on trademe, and just about every time I've bid on something MX5 related I've ended up in a bidding war with Ross over it. Then I almost always see it listed on his site with a markup within a couple of days.

Just a big gripe I have with shops that try and hold a monopoly over parts supply in various industries, especially with the MX5 community being so small.
Cool sunroof bro...

warrior
I only think 5.
I only think 5.

Post by warrior » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:44 am

Ross is to dear on most of his items anyway
warrior

Born_disturbed
I count 5-s in my sleep
I count 5-s in my sleep

Post by Born_disturbed » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:06 pm

punkoutnz wrote:It'd be a bit different if it was something that happened from time to time. But I've seen it heaps on trademe, and just about every time I've bid on something MX5 related I've ended up in a bidding war with Ross over it. Then I almost always see it listed on his site with a markup within a couple of days.

Just a big gripe I have with shops that try and hold a monopoly over parts supply in various industries, especially with the MX5 community being so small.
In the same boat, it is really tiresome...

Return to “MX5 Discussion”