WELCOME! Welcome to the new NZ MX5 Forum

Look here to see what is happening with the forum and when new features are added.

Moderator: zorruno

zorruno
Black is the new black.
Black is the new black.

WELCOME! Welcome to the new NZ MX5 Forum

Post by zorruno » Thu May 18, 2006 7:06 pm

Welcome NZ MX5ers, we hope you enjoy the new forum fomat and that it proves to be a great MX5 resource for New Zealanders for a long time. If you had been involved in the NZ MX5 Club Email list over the last few months, you'll hopefully welcome the change and understand the reasons the NZ Club list was closed.

Please read the rules (yes, there are rules sorry!), and try keep your topics to the correct forums. We don't want the moderators to be overworked... Note that the chat list is there for anything you wish to discuss that is not specifically MX5 related, but hey - this is not a licence for a free-for-all, so please use some judgement. I'm sure the moderators will be pretty lenient to start with, but remember this is an MX5 Forum site, and we won't hesitate to moderate stuff.

Hopefully the system of emails will suit the die-hard email list type people (like me... who wants to spend all day browsing a website?!) yet serve the needs of the "GET A FORUM" people at the same time. ;) It also means better filtering (don't like the chat? turn it off or get it via email in another folder! Interested in Turbos only? Just get the performance related conversations!) There is even better sharing of the admin work (Thanks Mods!) and better ways to block out the rubbish... Yay!

Keep an eye on the announcements forum (or better still, subscribe by email!), and you'll see when new features or forum topics are added, details of problems, scheduled outages, and anything else of an 'announcy' type nature. Yes, I know 'announcy' is not a real word. :roll:

If you have any issues with this forum at all, please contact the forum admin (yes me) on admin[at]mx5forum.co.nz .

Have fun, and see you all in the forum ;)

(z)

Return to “NZ MX5 Forum Announcements”