EUNOS wire wheels

Discussions relating to MX5 Tyre choice, Wheels, Brakes Suspension components and other items to keep you going around corners, stuck to the ground or stopping on a dime.

Moderators: Growler, jif, Born_disturbed, punkoutnz

rodger Kallu
Hey. They are NOT Training wheels.
Hey.  They are NOT Training wheels.

EUNOS wire wheels

Post by rodger Kallu » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:51 pm

Eunos wire wheels. My 91 MX5 has got what appears to be genuine eunos wire wheels. They have a fake hexagon nut in the centre of the hub fitted with a plastic disc with the word EUNOS on it. 2 of these discs were missing when we bought the car and I would like to replace them. Any ideas on where I might get these plse

Ian
I count 5-s in my sleep
I count 5-s in my sleep

Post by Ian » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:19 pm

My guess is that they are not an original Mazda wheel....can you post a pic, and or give some deata as stamped on the reverse of the wheel....eg size, offset, manufacturer's name date of manufacture...these will give us an idea.
93 1.8,intake/ex mods,Megasqirt PNP,torsen ,konis,GC coilovers,Nitto-01,cage,sparco seat,Schroth harness.

SLYDIT
Keep calm, Forum Moderator here.
Keep calm, Forum Moderator here.

Post by SLYDIT » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:33 pm

I would bet that even IF (and thats a BIG IF) you find who made them, i bet it would cost more than a used set of genuine mags to replace the discs...Do you want to keep your wire wheels??
RED '90 TURBO.
SCARING PRIUS DRIVERS SINCE 2002

Return to “MX5 Suspension, Wheels, Tyres & Brakes etc”