Wideband

Discussions relating to Turbochargers, Superchargers, Induction, Engine Mods, Exhaust Mods, and other items specifically to make your MX5 or Roadster put out more power.

Moderators: Growler, jif, SLYDIT, Born_disturbed

Miatamad
Keep calm, Forum Moderator here.

Wideband

Post by Miatamad » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:29 pm

Hi Guys, sold some junk on TradeMe - so off shopping for more turbo bits (I will get there - after all I have to be faster than Gazza). I'm grabbing a Wideband O2 sensor. I have done some reading on the AEM unit, as well as the LC-1 (whick on Miata.net seems to be the new king of the hill) - Has anybody here installed one with a Link?

Any other Wideband comments appreciated.

Anthug
Need, more, 5-ing, time....

Post by Anthug » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:20 pm

Hi,

I'm running an LC-1 with my Link.

Took a little to sus out the wiring but all works well.

Got all my info from the miata forum and Innovative web.

Anthony.

Miatamad

Post by Miatamad » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:30 am

I ordered one last night YAY! :D

I have been reading both forums, so hope to be able to sus it out. I ordered the analog AFR gauge from innovate at the same time and will program one of the analog feeds to this so I have a visual indicator as well.

Cannot wait - I know I'm rich as hell all over the range so this will help a ton.

For anyone interested www.innovatemotorsports.com has several videos that explain widebands and are quite interesting.

Anthug

Post by Anthug » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:31 pm

I have mine hooked up to an Autometer Sport Comp Digital AFR Guage via analogue out. With a bit of patience it worked first time.

:roll:

Just waiting for new intercooler setup to reduce hitemp detonation/knock occuring. Was pulling hard though without proper intercooler setup.

Would be nice to next get a set of quad throttle bodies and then its rock'n'roll.

:twisted:

Return to “MX5 Power & Power Mods”