JAZZY JAZZ JAZZ LOPEZ - Human Extraordinaire

Discussions relating to Turbochargers, Superchargers, Induction, Engine Mods, Exhaust Mods, and other items specifically to make your MX5 or Roadster put out more power.

Moderators: Growler, jif, SLYDIT, Born_disturbed

Teamjelly
Need, more, 5-ing, time....

JAZZY JAZZ JAZZ LOPEZ - Human Extraordinaire

Post by Teamjelly » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:12 pm

I can't resist - The world NEEDS to know

PRIVATE MESSAGE FROM JAZZ to TeamJelly (non edited) after I challenged him to race at Taupo on 15th August
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

no probs jared, just to let you know, i used to be in the midget scene, with wayne thompson at ADL, ive done pukekohe in a minute flat, i was part shareholder in a SRT10 viper which my brother drives on a daily basis, we used to own the yellow vt diablo that was bought at the auction for 100k

my wife is about to drive drift, in a new sylivia which she will be taught by, fanger, so yup ive been around the track a few times,

im an ex pilot, i have 3 aircraft, i built the old pikes point airfield

look the mx5 group i dont really give a shit about, im an engineer,, once ive finished this project im on to the next one, i thought it might be a good thing to be a part of the group, but its turning nasty, so ill go buy GTO and be a part of the ferrari club i dont care...im 43 with money i gotta spend, but i have to like the people im in the club with, otherwise fuckit..

ill take your bet., you can have the chance to own my car, but you put up your workshop and everything in it,, trust me ill win ive done this before,
2 laps of hampton downs, bang for buck race.... or if you lose i take all your friends cars on this forum, if its put up or shut up, nows your chance

-------End quote-----
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was REALLY impressed with Jazz after reading this
What he didn't mention (modesty I guess) is that he is also the youngest person to climb Mount Everest (he was 11 at the time and did it without oxygen) and was the world chess champion in 2008 which he achieved that blindfolded
Last edited by Teamjelly on Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken

Skilfil
I count 5-s in my sleep
I count 5-s in my sleep

Re: JAZZY JAZZ JAZZ LOPEZ - Human Extraordinaire

Post by Skilfil » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:19 pm

Teamjelly wrote:or if you lose i take all your friends cars on this forum, if its put up or shut up, nows your chance
Jared I'm just interested to know, at what point you took ownership of all of our cars? You must be a wizard.

Teamjelly

Post by Teamjelly » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:30 pm

I omitted to mention - My middle name is GANDALF
Looks like this race is a lot at stake - My house, business, car, workshop, and all the forums vehicles vs a tatty MX5- Not quite sure when I agreed to that. I was only offering the cash equivalent of his vehicle
Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken

JazzLopez
Tentative sideways sliding....
Tentative sideways sliding....

facts

Post by JazzLopez » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:47 pm

edit - (still drunk and incoherent)

Angreal
I have stars, you haven't. Deal with it
I have stars, you haven't.  Deal with it

Post by Angreal » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:54 pm

I'm an engineer and I take offence at the link. I do feel like the term is used very broadly as of late tbh... That is all

jif
Why yes, actually I do run this site.
Why yes, actually I do run this site.

Thread locked.

Post by jif » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:45 am

Thread locked.

Return to “MX5 Power & Power Mods”