mx5 1.6 1990 turbo build completed....cheap....fast as!

Discussions relating to Turbochargers, Superchargers, Induction, Engine Mods, Exhaust Mods, and other items specifically to make your MX5 or Roadster put out more power.

Moderators: Growler, jif, SLYDIT, Born_disturbed

Snapfrozen
I am quitting my job and going 5-ing
I am quitting my job and going 5-ing

Post by Snapfrozen » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:35 pm

VitalSkull wrote:so i HAVE seen his build and driven it, and it does go like hell, works very well, feels great. i am NOT choosing sides but in my opinion he has done a great job of it and it is probably one of the best for its price range!
How long has it gone like hell for? And does it go like hell compared to a Honda Fit or g0z h2rd 4 wAt it iz?

sprsta
I have stars, you haven't. Deal with it
I have stars, you haven't.  Deal with it

Post by sprsta » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:28 pm

Goes hard to a kid who isn't old enough to have a license
(this isnt a dig at you VitalSkull)

VitalSkull
Hey. They are NOT Training wheels.
Hey.  They are NOT Training wheels.

Post by VitalSkull » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:45 pm

okay let me just say yes i am 16 and i know you guys are just trying to see what i know or still just want to see his build, i have driven a twin turbo 300zx and evo 8 (for you guys this could be nothing but for me its pretty cool) and compared to them, the mx5 is s#!t. no offence jazz but im pretty sure you would agree :P. there are also the non-road legal cars i have driven, Midget with aprox 400hp to about 400kg of vehicle including me sitting in it (i weigh nothing :P )
Snapfrozen wrote:How long has it gone like hell for?
well i gave it a good run for a good 15-20 mins no overheating problems nor where there any other problems with the vehicle, i was giving it shit for most of the time.
but for what it is and how much he has spent on it it
Snapfrozen wrote: g0z h2rd 4 wAt it iz
now you may read this in the wrong tone but i am not angry or anything just stating some things. :)

Return to “MX5 Power & Power Mods”