Goggle Sunnies

Talk about stuff not related directly to MX5s. Feel free to discuss what you like, as long as you keep within the forum rules.

Moderators: LilRay.Sun, Growler, jif, r3spct

Shermio
Need, more, 5-ing, time....
Need, more, 5-ing, time....

Goggle Sunnies

Post by Shermio » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:13 pm

Haha I'm sporting a new set of goggle sunnies (Ignition) they are used in water sports but they are awesome! They look like modern versions of the old fighter pilot goggles... all I need now is a fighter helmet with the ear flaps :D
2002 Titanium Grey SE #8 of 15
Now With More Lights Than The Las Vagas Main Strip!

skams
See my 5 and raise you.
See my 5 and raise you.

Post by skams » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:46 pm

Hey man if its a helmet you want just visit here http://www.basisnz.co.nz/category.pasp?categoryid=154 They do a fine line of helmets among other car restoration needs (mostly brittish though :oops: ). They are here in my own home town of Renwick, Marlborough but operate a good mail order service and will try to source pretty much anything you might want in the way of auto restoration parts.
Cheers Simon
skams

Stevo
I have stars and not afraid to use them
I have stars and not afraid to use them

Post by Stevo » Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:18 am

Hey, good website.... I know of someone restoring an oldie that will find them invaluable... Cheers Stevo
98 NB Evolution Orange

skams
See my 5 and raise you.
See my 5 and raise you.

Goggle Sunnies

Post by skams » Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:10 pm

Your very welcome, Ive Known the proprietor (Anthony Van de Water) for a good number of years, He started by selling stuff via mail order from his home in Auckland. He bought an old garage here in Renwick an the earky 1980s and leased it out until he could move down here on retiring from the Airforce but in the meantime the petrol company just moved in and removed the tanks basically without notice citing that they were too old and hadn't been used for some time even though he had obtained permission from the council to leave them dissused for the period of time reguired, but thats anouther story. suffice to say that he's been in the bussiness for a while and knows his stuff (usually) and has built up a good library of old car manuals & parts books etc.
Cheers Simon

[Posted via external email]
skams

Return to “Off Topic Chat”