Talk about stuff not related directly to MX5s. Feel free to discuss what you like, as long as you keep within the forum rules.
Moderators: Growler, jif, LilRay.Sun, r3spct
- Need, more, 5-ing, time....
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:00 pm
- Location: Sth Canterbury
The missing cupholder solution in my NA!
99 NB MX5
91 NA MX5
92 B2600 offroad
Because RWD is ALWAYS more fun
- I am quitting my job and going 5-ing
- Posts: 526
- Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:36 pm
- I have stars, you haven't. Deal with it
- Posts: 1115
- Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:21 am
- Location: Auckland
This solution wouldnt work for me. I frequently use the handbrake to set off in morning traffic
1990 NA6C MX5
Return to “Off Topic Chat”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests