Happy Birthday 2low2c!

Talk about stuff not related directly to MX5s. Feel free to discuss what you like, as long as you keep within the forum rules.

Moderators: LilRay.Sun, Growler, jif, r3spct

MrGrey
I have stars, you haven't. Deal with it
I have stars, you haven't.  Deal with it

Happy Birthday 2low2c!

Post by MrGrey » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:30 am

I would just like to wish Paul a happy birthday and hope he has had a bloody good day :) I was going to make the trek down to Auckland for his birthday bbq but sadly a changed shipping schedule meant I was called in to load logs.

Although I have only met you face to face once, you seem like a bloody good bloke and the high regard many of the members here hold you speak volumes for your character. Thank you for all the help you have given many of the members here and I wish you all the best in the future.

its currently 1:30am here and I am raising a glass of bourbon in your honor.

Many happy returns 2low2c :)

Angreal
I have stars, you haven't. Deal with it
I have stars, you haven't.  Deal with it

Post by Angreal » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am

Saturday the 7th just started for me so I'll say happy birthday also. Gutted I couldn't be there

GRUVBB
I am quitting my job and going 5-ing
I am quitting my job and going 5-ing

Post by GRUVBB » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:58 am

Happy Birthday 2Low2C. Was a pleasure to celebrate with you last night. Sorry I had to leave early but had other prior commitments..... Hope someone else was able to park their car at the door and continue pumpin some tunes for the masses. :o i'll be over shortly to remove the party lights before the next MX5 event kicks in at the Blood Rally.

CordedBowl
I count 5-s in my sleep
I count 5-s in my sleep

Post by CordedBowl » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:47 am

Happy birthday Paul, and cheers to everyone who organised and turned up to celebrate, was a great night :)

harlansmart
I count 5-s in my sleep
I count 5-s in my sleep

Post by harlansmart » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:48 pm

Happy B'Day 2low2c & thanks for all the help w/my MX's, cheers to all those who showed up, especially the people who organised the (unbelievably) YUMMI cake, and GRUVBB who brought party lights & a sound system!! We had a awesome night, special thanks for Chris for driving me, judging by my state today a good move :D

Skilfil
I count 5-s in my sleep
I count 5-s in my sleep

Post by Skilfil » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:36 pm

Haha Harlan you were quite literally ready to jump into one of the MX5's and start doing donuts in the intersection at one point.

harlansmart
I count 5-s in my sleep
I count 5-s in my sleep

Post by harlansmart » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:07 pm

Well, this is the best image I managed to take all night, 2low2c & his special '21st Birthday' cake, probably a good thing no one gave me any keys, pretty crap camera skills clearly but OMG that cake was incredible.
Attachments
image.jpg

2low2c
Need, more, 5-ing, time....
Need, more, 5-ing, time....

Post by 2low2c » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:31 am

just want to say thanks to all those who made it on Saturday and for the wishes from those who couldn't.

Return to “Off Topic Chat”