Log On Issues

Talk about stuff not related directly to MX5s. Feel free to discuss what you like, as long as you keep within the forum rules.

Moderators: LilRay.Sun, Growler, jif, r3spct

GRUVBB
I am quitting my job and going 5-ing

Log On Issues

Post by GRUVBB » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:29 pm

For the past few days my connection onto the forum has been playing up. When i write something and try and load it,the pages flicker before settling down. I have just returned from dinner and the system does not remember me anymore. I now have to type in username and password even though it has auto remembered me for several months. Is anyone else having issues or is probably something to do with my IPad. I have recently updated the OS but that was a couple of weeks ago. This issue has only started this week.

siren676
I have stars, you haven't. Deal with it
I have stars, you haven't.  Deal with it

Post by siren676 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:46 pm

Sometimes mobile/apple devices can be a bit fiddly to work on forums.
1990 NA6C MX5

4A-GE

Post by 4A-GE » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:43 pm

May just be that device in particular. I haven't had that issue on the multitude of devices I regularly use.

Hold down the home and lock buttons until it restarts. If issue persists, plug it into iTunes, then hold down lock and home as above. Except: When it restarts, continue to hold down the home button. Release the lock button.
This will put the thing into recovery mode, and will reset the firmware amongst other things. If this doesn't sort the issue, bollocksed if I know. :lol:

Return to “Off Topic Chat”