Auto Log ON

Talk about stuff not related directly to MX5s. Feel free to discuss what you like, as long as you keep within the forum rules.

Moderators: LilRay.Sun, Growler, jif, r3spct

GRUVBB
I am quitting my job and going 5-ing

Auto Log ON

Post by GRUVBB » Wed May 15, 2013 9:56 pm

Always tick the auto log on box when logging on hopin hat it will load automatically on next visit...
I must be dreaming!!! This does not happen for me either.... Do I have to sell my car and buy a PC? I only have work issue I Pad.... Maybe it is something to do with routing through the work server.... Any IT Geeks out here that can assist??? Forumn administrators or all round on to it chap/chapesses

zorruno
Black is the new black.
Black is the new black.

Re: Auto Log ON

Post by zorruno » Wed May 15, 2013 11:56 pm

GRUVBB wrote:Always tick the auto log on box when logging on hopin hat it will load automatically on next visit...
I must be dreaming!!! This does not happen for me either.... Do I have to sell my car and buy a PC? I only have work issue I Pad.... Maybe it is something to do with routing through the work server.... Any IT Geeks out here that can assist??? Forumn administrators or all round on to it chap/chapesses
won't be a routing issue, but unfortunately in the iWorld you only get one choice of browser so not sure what is stopping the auto login (and don't have one to check). Does the browser itself allow you to save passwords? might be in the iPad settings app
(z)

GRUVBB

Post by GRUVBB » Thu May 16, 2013 12:02 am

I usually stay away from comps as they always seem to pick on me to be anuisance and not run as they do for others. This is the only place I go that requires password other than the work programme which runs a package called SIMPRO.

GRUVBB

Post by GRUVBB » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:10 am

I finally upgraded my OS this week and auto log in feature now operates....l its great to not have to type in every time on visiting. :lol: Merry Xmas to All

Return to “Off Topic Chat”