re[2]: Supercharged Mk 2 for sale

Archives of Posts to the NZ MX5 List back in 2001
Mathew

re[2]: Supercharged Mk 2 for sale

Post by Mathew » Wed Dec 19, 2001 1:02 pm

Graham, Graham, Graham...

Surely you're missing the best option here. You should either sell your house and buy one with more garaging, or build more garaging onto your present house. If your home is like most others you will have all this wasted space for guest bedrooms or laundrys. simply smash a hole in the outer wall of the guest bedroom and install a garage door, Ta Daaaa!! problem solved and no more wasted space.
If you decide you still need to make space for the jetskis, let me help you by storing the 5 at my place in Hamilton. You can visit it when ever you like, and I wont charge you a cent. I'll even take it out for a wee drive every day, because you don't want it to seize up from lack of use. By now you're probably thinking "Wow, what a guy. But I can't really place such an burden on him" and to that I reply that this is just another example of the extreme sacrifices I will make to help out my fellow 5 drivers - let me help you.

Matt

ps- I have started collecting cans to fund my purchase of your car. dont sell it yet, I bagsed it first.

Return to “2001”