Post by Scott Elder » Wed Jan 09, 2002 6:01 pm

exactly, it's so stupid and irritating

tuddem

Urgent Contact

Post by tuddem » Thu Jan 10, 2002 12:50 pm

Engr. Abel Baba.

Dear Sir,

REQUEST FOR PRIVATE BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

I must solicit your strict confidence in this transaction. This is by virtue of its being utterly confidential. You have been recommended by your Country's Chamber of Commerce, they have assured me in confidence of your ability and reliability to prosecute a transaction of great magnitude involving a pending business transaction requiring maximum confidence.

We are top officials of the Federal Government Contract Review Panel who are interested in importation of goods into our country with funds which are presently trapped here. In other to commence this business we solicit your assistant to enable us transfer into your account the said trapped funds.

The source of the funds is as follows: During the last Military Regime, here in my country military Government officials set up companies and awarded themselves contracts which were grossly over-invoiced in various Ministries. The present Democratic Government set up a Contract Review Panel and we have identified a lot of inflated contracts funds which are presently floating in our Escrow account ready for payment. However by virtue of our position as civil servants and members of the panel, we can not acquire this funds in our name since we are not allowed by Law to operate a Foreign account as Civil servants.

I have therefore been delegated as a matter of trust by my colleagues in the panel to look for a Foreign Partner into whose account we would transfer the sum of US$25,000.000.00 (Twenty Five Million U.S Dollars) hence we are soliciting your partnership and firm support.

We have agreed to disburse the funds after expenses has been deducted thus:

20% for the Account Owner (you)
70% for us the officials
10% to be used in settling all incidental cost and taxation.

It is from our 70% that we wish to commence the importation business. Please note that this project is 100% risk-free now or even in the future. We are sure to finalize the project in (7) seven working days, depending on your Firm cooperation and upon the receipt of the following information Your Company name, Address, Nominated bank and Beneficiary name. Also your Fax and Telephone Numbers and Confidential email address.

The above information will enable us write letters of Claim, Job description and also Re-award a contract in your company's name so making you the funds beneficiary with proper documentation. This Information will also enable our apex bank effect this transfer following the ethics of international banking regulations.

I will bring you into the complete picture when I have heard from you.

Your Faithfully,
Engr. Abel Baba.

Return to “2002”