Flasher Module

Discussions about MX5 Alarms, Car Stereos, Lighting, Batteries or other Electrical related issues

Moderators: Growler, jif, SLYDIT, brownie

Liam_Irl_NA
Tentative sideways sliding....

Flasher Module

Post by Liam_Irl_NA » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:13 pm

Hi guys,

Just wondering if you anyone knows where the best place to source a flasher module close to home is? Or if anyone out there with a racecar no longer needs theirs I would be happy to make a deal. Always best to source closer to home and I would rather not have to order from overseas!

Cheers
Liam

marcellarius
I count 5-s in my sleep
I count 5-s in my sleep

Post by marcellarius » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:21 pm

From Mazda? I think it's part HE01-66-830 that you're after, although the US price looks to be ~USD$90.

If you're sure your problem is the flasher unit, this could be interesting http://www.miata.net/garage/turnsig.html

Liam_Irl_NA

Post by Liam_Irl_NA » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:38 pm

marcellarius wrote:From Mazda? I think it's part HE01-66-830 that you're after, although the US price looks to be ~USD$90.

If you're sure your problem is the flasher unit, this could be interesting http://www.miata.net/garage/turnsig.html
Yep definately the flasher unit as I swapped this one out of my old MX that had an intermitent problem just prior to selling and it solved the issue for selling but has now re-appeared!

I have never soldered before but pretty sure the oldman has a iron somewhere. May aswell give it a shot! Will report back over the weekend if I get the faulty one working :)

Thanks mate

Liam_Irl_NA

Post by Liam_Irl_NA » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:04 pm

Ended up getting one for $20 and have taken apart the faulty one and was definately just a corroded solder.

Cheers

Return to “MX5 Electrical, Audio, Alarms & Electronics”