NEW FORUM ADDED: MX-5 HowTos and FAQs

Look here to see what is happening with the forum and when new features are added.

Moderator: zorruno

zorruno
Black is the new black.
Black is the new black.

NEW FORUM ADDED: MX-5 HowTos and FAQs

Post by zorruno » Thu May 24, 2007 3:17 pm

Hi all, I've released another forum topic today, titled HowTos and FAQs.

HowTos and FAQs
This section is designed to be a place where all the useful things people have posted can be collated, including people who write useful 'Howtos' with photos, links to other useful Howtos on the internet, and lists of Frequently asked questions, with answers on the MX-5.

At the moment, there are only two sub forums (MX-5 Maintenance, and Other) but we will add more sections as time passes and more HowTos and FAQs are created.

How you can help:
1. Write a Howto or a FAQ. You can write it directly in one of those forums. Please start the subject as HOWTO: or FAQ: and put a good discription.
2. Find howtos or FAQs about certain topics on the internet and link to them in this section.
3. If you have already written a howto or a FAQ somewhere else on the internet, or already in the forum (including in the Archives of the old NZ Club List), you can link to it in this forum, or ask the Admin (zorruno) to move it across by sending him a PM.
4. If there is a howto or FAQ already posted, feel free to reply to it in the thread, with more useful information (or more links), or to correct any errors/misinformation.

PLEASE DO NOT blatently copy other people's Howtos of FAQs on the internet. If there are good ones out there, provide links and also credit the authors where known.

This forum will be managed by GrubbyMX, with help from Miatamad and Zorruno. Feel free to post anything useful you like in this forum, but it will be strictly tidied and modified to keep it standard and easy to read.
(z)

WRW
See my 5 and raise you.
See my 5 and raise you.

Post by WRW » Fri May 25, 2007 3:02 pm

Most exellent!!!!
Spent my karma point on you :mrgreen:
Nina
-------------------
Where am I going and why am I in this handbasket?

Return to “NZ MX5 Forum Announcements”