Mk1 Eunos wheels wanted

Discussions relating to MX5 Tyre choice, Wheels, Brakes Suspension components and other items to keep you going around corners, stuck to the ground or stopping on a dime.

Moderators: Growler, jif, Born_disturbed, punkoutnz

Rigley
Hey. They are NOT Training wheels.
Hey.  They are NOT Training wheels.

Mk1 Eunos wheels wanted

Post by Rigley » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:21 pm

Hi Guys,
just joined the forum, wondering if anyone has a set of four Enkei 5-spoke 15" x 6j with 45 offset and the Eunos emblem in the centre cap? OEM fitment on a MK1 VR Limited.
For some reason the cars wheels have been swooped out with some 14", would really like to bring the car back to standard specifications.
Thanks

Growler
Yes. I might just know (Trusted Advisor)
Yes. I might just know (Trusted Advisor)

Re: Mk1 Eunos wheels wanted

Post by Growler » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 pm

I thought these came out on the MK2. I think there is a set for sale on Facebook (MX5 group separate to this forum).

Rigley

Post by Rigley » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:27 pm

Sorry on a late reply, the MK2 did have very similar wheels from what I can find on the Internet, though not the same as the MK1 VR LTD. I shall take a look through MX5 Facebook. If anyone does have a good set of wheels that they would like to part with, please let me know. Thanks

Rigley

Post by Rigley » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:48 pm

Rigley wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:21 pm
Hi Guys,
just joined the forum, wondering if anyone has a set of four Enkei 5-spoke 15" x 6j with 45 offset and the Eunos emblem in the centre cap? OEM fitment on a MK1 VR Limited.
For some reason the cars wheels have been swooped out with some 14", would really like to bring the car back to standard specifications.
Thanks
Attachments
96m.jpg
96m.jpg (52.39 KiB) Viewed 11900 times

Return to “MX5 Suspension, Wheels, Tyres & Brakes etc”